Guidelines for the submission of newsletter articles Newsletter Advertisement Current and Past Newsletters
Guidelines for the submission of newsletter articles
The CMPA encourages the submission of articles and new items for publication in our newsletter. These guidelines are intended to help you in preparing your submittal.
- The CMPA is a non-profit organization, which was formed to provide professionals in public parking organizations and agencies with a forum for sharing information, networking, and supporting/developing legislation.
- The CMPA newsletter is intended to provide the membership of the association with current information about the activities of the CMPA and general information and articles about parking and the parking industry.
- It is best to review the topic and scope of your article with the newsletter editor prior to preparing the actual written text.
- Vendors and consultants are encouraged to submit articles and news items. The CMPA will not accept articles with are self-promoting or which promote or recommend a specific product or service. Advertising space in the newsletter can be purchased for this purpose. The CMPA reserves the right to edit or reject articles, which are viewed to be in conflict with these policies.
- The inclusion of photos and/or other information graphics is encouraged. Please be sure that you have proper clearance to use these materials and the credit is given to the source.
- Please include with your article a short biographical statement identifying who you are and your current affiliation.
For more information contact: newsletter committee
Current and Past Newsletters